Page 41 of 112 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1112

Thread: Art: Ultimate Show me your DeskToP!!! [ver.7.2b][the Best!][Limited Edition]

  1. #401
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the hell is going on here?
    When did dreamer become a pedophile!?
    Jeez.. Wiseman, OCB, what have you done to him?!

  2. #402
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WTF, I'm not a pedo, nor I like loli hentai, I tried to stop him from joining the scene and since I couldn't I at least introduced Pedobear to him so he'll have good guidance.

  3. #403
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Er, okay.. but still we must steer him away from this vile path.

  4. #404
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just try...

  5. #405
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think he gets it...

  6. #406
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dudes, can't a person even joke?

  7. #407
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    From how you were acting, it seems you weren't joking.. Sorry if you were..

  8. #408
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We make insanity here... surely, I don't dig adult womans or grandmas in manga nor in RL
    I look for girls around my age younger but not 7, 13-year-old girlz... i won't start with a girl under the age of 13... it's sick... and only sick ppl does that... Sorry, if ya took it seriously... they are cute, that's all... You say cute to a baby too, right? And that's not pedophilia... jeez...

  9. #409
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Lolicon IS pedophilia though, just with anime girls.

    And you didn't act like you were joking at all.

  10. #410
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well... sorry than... I'm amaster of joking... okay, not really... but this is the truth...
    Oh DUDE! This explains everything! I did not knew LOLICON not goes to 5-11 year olds. I mean young by 13+. I'm 16, they are young for me.
    I once babysat a 7-old-girl, but not even got interested. She was cute, yes, but not sexually... she was funny too... I'd do it again with pleasure, but not sexual pleasure...
    Well, i'm off taday, relief heh?
    G'night everyone! BYE!

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 16, 2004 04:07 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •